To celebrate the last day of our first-ever Drink Up Week, we wanted to share with you a fun program that rewards you for drinking local beer.
Yes, you read that right.
By exploring the Brewgrass Trail, you can earn cool Lexington-branded swag like t-shirts, hats + sweatshirts.
The Brewgrass Trail is sponsored by the Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau, you know it best as VisitLex. And while the program has been around for a while it recently got a bit of an update.
There’s now a digital passport that allows you to check in to all of the different Central Kentucky breweries you visit — no more pencil + paper passports.
How it works
Step 1 | Get your pass
Sign up for your digital Brewgrass Trail passport via text or email – no app download is necessary.
Step 2 | Download the pass
Once you’ve received your text or email, your pass is ready to go.
Pro tip: Add the pass to your home screen for easy access.
Step 3 | Visit + get prizes
Be sure to check in using each participating place’s pin number to win cool Lexington swag. Here’s a breakdown of the prizes:
- Visit 6 breweries to earn a t-shirt.
- Visit 12 breweries to win a baseball cap.
- Visit all 26 to earn a sweatshirt.
Step 4 | Brag to your friends about how many breweries you’ve been to while wearing your cool Lexington gear.
That’s really it — download, visit, sip + repeat.
Check out all 26 regional breweries on the trail, or take a look at a few of our Lexington favorites below. See ya out on the trail.
- Blue Stallion Brewing, 610 W. 3rd St.
- The Void Sake Company, 949 National Ave.
- Goodwood Lexington, 200 Lexington Green Cir.
- Country Boy Brewing, 436 Chair Ave.
- Wise Bird Cider Co., 1170 Manchester St.
- Brewer Dude, 211 E. 7th St.
- Ethereal Brewing, 1224 Manchester St.
- Ethereal Brewing Cornerstone, 401 S. Limestone
- Ethereal Brewing Public House, 102 W. Vine St.
- Fusion Brewery, 1170 Manchester St.
- Lexington Brewing + Distilling Co., 410 Cross St.
- Mirror Twin Brewing, 725 National Ave.
- Pivot Brewing, 1400 Delaware Ave.
- Rock House Brewing, 119 Luigart Ct.
- West Sixth Brewing Company, 501 W. 6th St.