You asked, we’re answering. A new and improved LEXtoday events calendar is here.
Or maybe you didn’t realize we even had an events calendar — consider this your ticket to the most fun and relevant events in Lexington, including:
- Murder Mystery Dinner | Wed., Sept. 7 | 7 p.m. | The Kentucky Castle | $85| Start off the night on the picturesque rooftop followed by a thrilling Murder Mystery dinner experience.
- Lexington Comic & Toy Convention Fan Fest | Sat., Sept. 10 | 10 a.m. | Central Bank Center | $12 |Check out this antique comic + collectibles show with 125 vendor booths of old-school memorabilia.
- Midway Fall Festival | Sat., Sept. 17-Sun., Sept. 18 | Times vary | Downtown Midway | Free, price of purchase | Shop from a variety of talented arts and crafts vendors, sample local food stations + enjoy pottery demonstrations.
- Symphonic Stroll | Sat., Sept. 10 | 4-8 p.m. | Josephine Sculpture Park, 3355 Lawrenceburg Rd., Frankfort | $25 | Listen to perfectly-placed live orchestra music while wandering through this unique sculpture park.
- 90s Mixtape Show | Fri., Sept. 30 | 8 p.m. | The Burl, 375 Thompson Rd. | $12 | Jam out to your favorite 1990s songs played by the cover band, Vinyl Richie.
As Lexingtonians ourselves, we love making sure that Lexington has access to the most robust, relevant, and hyperlocal events calendar possible. In part, we rely on readers like you to keep us in the loop — start submitting your events now. (Just like before, you can add your event to our calendar for free, but we’ve also added a few new paid promotional opportunities to take advantage of as well, starting at just $15.)
In addition to the hundreds of events that you can discover each month on our website, each issue of our newsletter features a dedicated events section, with our curated editorial picks for the upcoming week, organized by day. Keep scrolling just a little bit and you’ll see what we mean.
Pro tip: Click the link to see our full calendar if you want to start planning ahead.
Want to know which events we’re most excited about? Your friendly neighborhood City Editors (👋 that’s us, Molly + Aaron) can often be found out and about at the newest restaurant openings, football games, festivals, and fairs — see what we’re up to in the Wrap section at the bottom of each newsletter or by following us on Instagram at @thelextoday.