Table of Contents
The Rink at Triangle Park has returned for the 2022-2023 season and will be open for festive fun through Wed., January 18. Before you hit the ice to show off your triple axel, here’s what you need to know:
Dates of operation
- Sat., Nov. 5-Wed., Jan. 18
- See the hours
- Don’t miss the expanded hours during school breaks when the rink will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday + until 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Triangle Park, in the heart of downtown in front of Central Bank Center (400 W. Main St.)
- $17 for 60 minutes, which includes your skate rental
- Pro tip: Make sure you bring your card because The Rink is cashless.
Make it a date night. Be sure to check out these nearby restaurants:
- Big Blue Martini, 369 W. Vine St.
- Senor Chimi, 400 W. Main St.
- Tony’s of Lexington, 401 W. Main St.
- Pies & Pints, 401 W. Main St., Ste. 106