Table of Contents
If you’re like us — whether you’re in the market for a new home or not — you’ll take any excuse to look at real estate in Lexington and our surrounding areas.
Here are six stunning homes to take a look at (and swoon over):
- Charming, 1940s four-plex investment opportunity in the heart of Chevy Chase | Listing Agent: Jimmy Turek, Bluegrass Sotheby’s International Realty
- Under-construction home backing up to Brighton East Rail Trail | Listing Agent: Andrea Coughtry, Coughtry Enterprises LLC
- Stunning Georgian style home on 10+ acres in a gated community | Listing Agent: Susie Rodes, Berkshire Hathaway de Movellan Properties
- New construction on 10+ acres within Ravens Crest Estates | Listing Agent: Michael Hilario, The Agency
- Rare opportunity to own 225 acres in Fayette County on a working farm | Listing Agent: Kim Soper, Better Homes & Gardens Cypress of Lexington
- Custom home on five acres in Nicholasville, minutes from town | Kassie & Associates
You just won $5 million. Which house are you moving into?
- 1940s four-plex in Chevy Chase
- Home backing up to Brighton East Rail Trail
- Georgian style home on 10+ acres
- New construction in Ravens Crest Estates
- 225-acre Fayette County working farm
- Custom home Nicholasville