In its sixth year, the Art by Nature program is a celebration of Lexington’s local environment. This year’s theme, Urban Creeks, asks visual artists to create projects inspired by these 35 creek sites.
Artists can submit up to three pieces, but only one will be selected per person. Submit your work by Friday, Sept. 15.
What type of art is accepted? Think:
- Fiber art
- Glass creations
The exhibit will be featured at The Living Arts & Science Center Friday, Oct. 13-Friday, Nov. 24 and will coincide with several events, including:
- Opening Reception | Friday, Oct. 13 | 6-8 p.m.
- Discovery Saturday | Saturday, Oct. 21 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Dia de los Muertos | Wednesday, Nov. 1 | 5-9 p.m.
- LexArts HOP | Friday, Nov. 17 | 5-8 p.m.
- Discovery Saturday |Saturday, Nov. 18 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Closing Reception | Friday, Nov. 24 | 6-8 p.m.