Have you missed the days of dining under the stars because of the winter chill? Well, The Manchester is helping you banish the cold weather blues with The Treehouse at Lost Palm.
The Distillery District boutique hotel has enclosed a portion of its rooftop bar with a cozy greenhouse, where guests are able to soak in those Bluegrass sunsets with some tropical flare.
Here’s what you can expect when booking your reservations:
- The space hosts groups of 6-10 people
- The five-course, chef-guided dinner is $85 per person
- Add a seasonal cocktail or wine pairing for an additional $50
- Keep the good times rolling with access to your own private record collection + a selection of board games
- Seatings are available at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m., Wednesdays-Saturdays this winter