Life is busy, and after a long day at work, the last thing you want to think about is what to cook. But we all gotta eat, right?
To help with your dinner plans, we’ve rounded up a list of food subscription services + personal chefs so you can eat and support local without the prep and clean up.
Owner, chef + doula Riah Durick started Nourished Folks as a way to feed new moms and their families — which is still a cornerstone of her business. Riah followed her dreams of opening up a shop in 2020, and today the community can eat in the cafe three days a week, or pick up her thoughtfully created and nourishing meals to enjoy at home.
- Frequency: Weekly
- Options: Broth only ($16), salad only ($48), meals for one ($50), meals for a family of 2 ($84)
- Available for pick up in the cafe on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Formerly known as “The Magic Mama Company,” owner + chef Allison Wellman wanted to create a space to support new moms. After tremendous growth and an expansive customer base, she pivoted to become Table — offering fully-prepared meals for any family. Bonus: Newbies can test out a trial week with no strings attached.
- Frequency: Weekly, four meals per person
- Options: Family of two ($250), family of three ($320), family of four ($390)
- Delivery, included in your price, is available on Monday + Thursday in Fayette and Jessamine counties.
Need someone to come to your home to cook for a dinner party, or even meal prep for you? Keep reading.
- La Bonne Vie — Offers catering, kitchen concierge, homemade snacks + more.
- HomeMadeCook — Access menu planning with grocery shopping, private dinner parties, wine pairings.
- Dunn In The Kitchen — Enjoy custom menus, pre-ordered meals, and delivery.