Class is in session. While the Living Arts & Science Center is a haven for kids’ camps and experiences, adult art classes kick off next week.
Consider this your sign to feel like a kid again, get messy, and learn something new.
Saturday, Oct. 28
- Intro to Wheel Throwing | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | $70-80
- Intro to Hand Building | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | $50-60
Saturday, Nov. 18
- Intro to Clay (Hand Building) | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | $70-80
- Still Life Oil Painting for Beginners | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | $70-80
Saturday, Dec. 23
- Intro to Clay (Holiday-themed, hand building) | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | $70-80
- Ceramics: Build-your-own Face Mug | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | $50-60
- Learn to Draw Comics: Holiday Edition | 12-2 p.m. | $35-40
Saturday, Jan. 27
- Beginner Basketry: Learn to Weave | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | $70-80