Hey y’all, City Editor Aaron here.
A few weeks back, I ate at a restaurant off Richmond Road called Mr. Kabab, 2901 Richmond Rd. It’s a Mediterranean restaurant that’s tucked back in a strip mall, making it very unassuming + difficult to spot from the road. The food was absolutely delicious.
And that got me thinking — What other delicious restaurants could be hidden in strip malls across Lexington? Well, I took to the internet to find out + here is what I found.
powered by Proxi
- Arirang Garden, 109 Mt. Tabor Rd.
- J2C, 561 S. Broadway Ste. 140
- Planet Thai, 2417 Nicholasville Rd., Ste. 140
- Thai Street Food Kitchen, 3340 Clays Mill Rd. #110
- Archa Nine, 162 Old Todds Rd., Ste. 110
- Bangkok House, 275 Avenue of Champions
- Sahara, 3061 Fieldstone Way (reopening on Thurs., Sept. 1)
- O Brother Smokehouse, 500 Euclid Ave.
- Mousetrap, 3323 Tates Creek Rd.
- Mimi’s Southern Style Cooking, 126 E. New Circle Rd.
- Paisano’s, 2417 Nicholasville Rd.
- Old San Juan, 247 Surfside Dr.
Now, have I tried all of these restaurants? Certainly not. Are there other hidden gems across the city that I didn’t mention? Definitely.
But, this uniquely customizable map will allow us all to go on this culinary adventure together. Come on, y’all. Lex eat.