What do colds, bachelorette parties, and daily life stressors have in common? All of them can take a toll on our bodies — leaving us feeling tired, sluggish, and dehydrated. Enter: Renew Hydration, a Lexington-based mobile IV hydration service that delivers fluids directly into the bloodstream. Think: minerals, vitamins, and custom mixes that will leave you recharged and feeling your best, quickly.
Here’s everything you need to know about this multi-beneficial luxury service. 💧
IV drip treatments can help combat dehydration, boost the immune system, help athletes recover, fight hangover or jet lag fatigue + more.
- A treatment takes about an hour to complete. (Read: you can schedule a drip during your lunch break.)
- Custom mixes target migraines, PMS pain, energy deficiencies, and more. For example, the Wellness Drip features a powerful 1L cocktail of electrolyte fluids, Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, B12, and Magnesium.
- Dreaming of a spa day? Think of IV hydration as a spa day for your veins, making you feel good from the inside out.
- ~75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated, which can lead to health problems like headaches, fatigue, dry skin, and intestinal issues.
- You don’t have to get an IV drip by yourself. Renew Hydration can set up multiple drips, so you can re-hydrate while chilling with your friends (or as a luxe treatment before an event). Pro tip: Get a discount of $10 per person when you book a party of four and $15 for parties of five.
- Nervous about needles? Don’t be. Renew Hydration makes the experience relaxing — even for someone apprehensive of needles.
- IV drips (about 1 liter of fluid) start at $85.
How to book an appointment:
Contact Renew Hydration by phone, (859) 488-6731, or email to schedule an appointment. All treatments are safe for most people. Renew Hydration can modify any treatment to make it safe and effective.