The Jack-o-lantern Trail is returning to McConnell Springs + the city needs our help to make it a smashing success.
Take ‘The Pumpkin Pledge’ and sign up to carve + donate a pumpkin to this popular community event. The city is aiming to have a minimum of 1,000 pumpkins to show off around the half-mile paved trail at McConnell Springs.
If you are looking to get involved + get creative, all carved jack-o-lanterns can be dropped off at McConnell Springs, 416 Rebmann Ln., during the following days and times:
- Sun., Oct. 23 | 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Mon., Oct. 24 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tues., Oct. 25 | 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 26 | 9 a.m.-8 pm.
- Thurs., Oct. 27 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Participants will receive a free voucher to attend and a commemorative poster. 🎃