In case you missed it, the lineup for the third annual Railbird Music Festival was announced on Tuesday and the Bluegrass will be blessed with headliners Zach Bryan + Tyler Childers at Red Mile Racetrack June 3-4, 2023.
By the numbers
- Two days
- Three stages
- 32 musical acts
We’ll go back to our early 2000s bluegrass roots with Nickel Creek, soak up some sun with Sheryl Crow, rock out with Weezer + sway to the sweet sounds of Amos Lee. Additionally, the lineup features several Kentucky locals — Ricky Skaggs & the Kentucky Thunder, The Local Honeys, and Cole Chaney.
Updates for this year
In order to help prevent some of the issues from 2021, like long lines and no water, Railbird Festival has worked to make some changes and updates to the guest experience.
- Doubling the number of water stations
- Allowing guests to bring one unopened factory-sealed water bottle as well as a refillable bottle
- Adding more food and drink options
- Increasing staff
- Adding standalone shade structures as well as a tent for one of the three stages that extends past the viewing area to provide more shade
Need to know
- Dates: Saturday, June 3 + Sunday, June 4
- Location: Red Mile Racetrack, 1200 Red Mile Rd.
- Tickets: Presale begins Thursday, Dec. 8 at 12 p.m., sign-up for presale access.
- Experiences: While we’re almost certain more announcements will come, be sure to check out the different packages available for general admission, VIP, and platinum experiences.