The 2023 Barbasol Championship Tournament tees off today at Champions at Keene Trace Golf Club, bringing a four-day par-tee on the green. Here are some fast facts to have a tee-rific time.
- Children 15 + under are free
- Single-day passes are $40
- Four-day passes are $120
- Club 87 passes on the 18th Fairway include food, drinks, television, and air-conditioning for $285
The tournament’s charitable arm, Caddie127, supports local charities each year that champion women + children around the state. See this year’s organizations.
- Thursday | Military & First Responders
- Friday | College Day sponsored by Kentucky Lottery
- Saturday | Kroger Family Day
- Sunday | Final Round of competition + trophy presentation
If you’re an avid attendee, what is a must-do at Barbasol? Or if you’ve never been, what do you want to see? Tee up your suggestions or questions and we’ll see you Saturday.