Table of Contents
The No. 7 ranked Wildcats are hitting the road this weekend to play a tough game against No. 14 ranked Ole Miss.
- Date: Sat., Oct. 1
- Time: 12 p.m.
- Broadcast: ESPN
Need to know
- Star running back Chris Rodriguez will be playing for the first time this season, returning from a four-game suspension. He hasn’t played since last year’s appearance in the 2022 Citrus Bowl.
- Coach Stoops has never won a road game at the home of an SEC West opponent. The Wildcats will be looking to change that.
- The Wildcats are 4-0 and currently ranked No. 7, the first time since 1977.
Why it matters
- Kentucky has made it very clear — the goal for this season is to dethrone the No. 1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs at home on Sat., Nov. 19 — with hopes of clinching the SEC East division title.
- You can assume the Bulldogs will travel to Lexington undefeated — meaning the Wildcats need to take down No. 14 ranked Ole Miss, and the rest of the SEC, for a shot at the title.