Move over chocolates, our Cupid’s arrow is aiming for a different kind of sweet treat. We love local coffee shops a latte, so we’re sharing a few sippable treats we’ve got our heart eyes on.
- Cupids Arrow at Coffee Times: A raspberry vanilla cappuccino with a sweet white chocolate finish — what more could you ask for?
- The Lovestruck Latte at Leestown Coffee House: Your choice of milk + espresso with flavors of strawberry, white chocolate, and amaretto topped with a strawberry cold foam.
- The Stupid Cupid at Lussi Brown: This iced espresso drink is sweetened with the nostalgic flavor of strawberry milk. Don’t worry, alternative milks are available and you can make it decaf.
- Saffron Rose Honey Latte at Unify Coffee: The name says it all, but you can also get those flavors in a matcha latte or espresso tonic.
- Layers of Love Latte at Coffee Queens: An iced chocolate latte topped with a strawberry cold foam.