Less than a mile outside of downtown off Main Street, the development formerly known as Turner Commons, is quickly materializing and could become the next big district in town.
The Commons is already home to local favorites like Battle Axes and Sora Aerial Arts, but once completed, will combine all things lifestyle, work, and play to create a perfectly urban, yet green package.
Here’s some fast facts about the new district:
- Totaling 40 acres of space
- Accessible via Main Street and North Forbes Road
- Feature energy-forward designs, including nature walking trails and green buildings
- Featuring retail outlets, restaurants, entertainment complexes, short-term rentals, office space, and a TBD event venue
- Pet parks and grooming stations
- A sky lounge
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Stay tuned for upcoming news of businesses and development plans.