If you’re looking for a way to connect with fellow Lexingtonians + spend more time in nature, Coffee Outside Lexington is here to fill that need.
The #CoffeeOutside concept is an international campaign that encourages cycling enthusiasts to ride to or meet at a specific location to brew coffee + share conversation. “It allows for some great community-building and an appreciation for the parks + quiet outdoor places your city has to offer,” said Brian Turner, one of the founders of the local chapter.
The group meets three times a month —
- Weekday Meet-ups | First + Third Wednesdays of the month | 7 a.m. | The Tree Circle at Henry Clay Estate, alongside Woodspoint Road
- Weekend Meet-ups | Second Saturday of the month | 10 a.m. | Woodland Park, 601 E. High St.
Not sure how to brew on the go? Check out these options:
- The AeroPress
- Packable pour-over devices like this one here
- A camp-friendly French-press
- Or even a small Italian percolator