We love to think our presents will be up on the mantelpiece forever. But let’s face it: some things are destined to add to our closet clutter (unless it’s from our Lexington gift guide, of course.)
It’s been on-trend to offer experiences, rather than things, for gifts. Beat the stress of shipping deadlines with our curated list of giftable experiences.
For the lover of entertainment
- If Broadway musicals are their thing, look no further than the Lexington Theatre Company’s 2024 lineup, which includes “Concert with the Stars” + “Fiddler on the Roof.”
- From comedians to country crooners, choose a concert or show to fit any vibe with our guide to live music venues.
For the adventurer
- Spoil your outdoorsy friends with some time in nature to soak in some fresh air. If you’re heading out to Red River Gorge, make it extra special with a glamping + spa experience with The Hive at High Rock.
- Keep it indoors by checking out our guide to date night ideas, which features 19 fun experiences for the thrill seeker in your life.
For the foodie
- Food is love. From brunch and pizza to sushi and newly opened restaurants, treat your loved ones (and yourself) to our delicious culinary scene.
- If you want to take food matters into your own hands, try a cooking class with La Bonne Vie or pasta-making class with Pasta Garage.
For the sports fanatic
- There’s something for everyone in Lexington’s sports scene. Hit a home run with the baseball fans in your life with a ticket pack to see the Counter Clocks.
- Don’t miss being a part of history by securing your spot at Lexington Sporting Club’s inaugural season in their new $82 million stadium.
Looking for even more experiences? There’s a guide for that.